Insolvency law affects most areas of legal practice. As a result our Insolvency Team is drawn from a variety of different practice areas within the firm including the Dispute Resolution Team, the Business Services Team, the Debt Recovery Team and the Property Team.
We advise insolvency practitioners, funders, creditors, directors, debtors and other business stakeholders in connection with all aspects of the insolvency process. Our experience of acting for such a variety of clients gives our lawyers an insight into the issues that arise out of the insolvency process from the prospective of all of those involved.
With offices in St Albans and Radlett we are conveniently located for clients based in London (19 minutes by train to St Pancras International) and the home counties. We are increasingly instructed by clients from all over the UK and internationally and can accept instructions from anywhere in the world.
- Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy and Winding Up Petitions
- Validation Orders
- Rescission of Winding up Orders
- Company Restoration Applications
- Business rescue and insolvency advice
- Creditor’s rights in insolvency
- Claims against directors and third parties
- Phoenix company advice and claims
- Book debt recovery
- Insolvent Debt Portfolio Management
- Sales and acquisitions of insolvent businesses or their assets
Call Luke Harrison on 01727 735639 (DDI) or email firstname.lastname@example.org